This is one darn tasteful and satisfying appetizer/simple snack.
One big hit for guest and game nights!
This can be used as a dip, condiment and salad ingredient!! Yum Yum Yum
**Click on link for the Potato Skins and Plantain Cups recipes.
** Try it out and please make sure to add this Link so I can see/try what you lovelies created!! Especially if you added a little twist to it
- 3 Avocados, preferably Mexican Avocados
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Ripe (firm) tomatoes, chopped finely
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 Garlic piece, crushed then finely minced
- 4 scallions, chopped finely or 1/2 cup Red Onion, small diced
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper TT
**If you’d like a kick to it, you can add Chile or Monterey Cheese or Ground Cayenne Pepper to taste.
Mash the avocado with the lemon juice, leave chunks. If you prefer a creamy texture you can use a food processor.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve Immediately.
- A guacamole recipe that’s just too easy to make (metronews.ca)
- Guacamole that dances on the tongue! (skinnylunches.wordpress.com)
- Guacamole, Guacamole Recipe & Guacamole Dip | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Here’s a Quick Homemade Guacamole Dip Recipe for Your Next Party. (sheilafitnessnhealthylifestyle.wordpress.com)