Okay do not judge me but this was actually my FIRST time EVER having a fish taco!!! Yes yes I know! I was soooo missing out on this lovely creation. Not any longer!! I will be having these beauties more often LOL :p :p :p
**Try it out and please make sure to add this Link so I can see/try what you lovelies created!!!! 🙂
- 1 Swai Fillet, cut into two pieces
- 1/4 cup of Olive oil to fry fish
- 1/4 cup of Flour
- 1/2 Stalk of Scallion, thinly cut
- 2 Romaine Lettuce Leaves, washed and stemmed
- 2 Corn Tortillas
- 1 cup of Tempura Batter (<~ Click on link for my Tempura Batter Recipe)
- 1/4 tsp of Olive oil, to toast tortilla
- 3 oz of Guacamole (<~Click on link for my Guacamole Recipe)
- 3 oz Plain Fage Yogurt
Cayenne Ginger Sauce
- 3 oz of Plain Fage Yogurt
- 1 tsp of Sesame Oil
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp of Fresh Ginger, minced
- Mix 3oz of Fage yogurt, Sesame oil, cayenne pepper and ginger. Cover, set aside and keep cool.
- Mix other 3oz of Fage yogurt and Guacamole. Cover, set aside and keep cool.
- Pre-heat 1/4 cup of olive oil, dip fillets in four then dip into tempura batter then straight into the pan. Cook until golden and flip.
- Meanwhile pre-heat 1/4 tsp of olive oil and toast tortillas for 1 minute on each side. (You do this so you can warm it up and be able to fold the tortilla with out it breaking into crumbs.)
- Place tortillas on a platter. Spread a layer of guacamole sauce, layer lettuce, place fish on top. Cover with Cayenne Ginger sauce and garnish with scallions. Viola!!!