I’ve been craving a burger and decided to go with a Chicken burger. We can not go wrong with that now can we? LOL Also wanted to get a little fanccyyy with my sliced bread. Check it out and enjoy!!! ;p ;p ;p
**Try it out and please make sure to add this Link so I can see/try what you lovelies created!!!! :)
Makes 3 Burgers
- 3/4 cups of ground Chicken, (My package said it was Vegetarian friendly Woo Hooo!!)
- 3/4 cups Alpha Sprouts
- 3/4 of a Mexican Avocado, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cups Butternut Squash, Shredded
- 3 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 medium Shallot, minced
- 3 tbsp of Fresh Thyme
- 6 slices Bread of your choice
- 1/2 tbsp of butter
- Garlic & Herb Mrs. Dash seasoning
- 3 tbsp of Vegenaise
- 3 tbsp of Apple Cider Mustard
- Pre-heat butter over medium heat. Form ground chicken into formed into 3 patties (1/4 cup each) place in pan, Sprinkle some Garlic & Herb Mrs. Dash. Cook for 8-9 minutes each side.
- In a separate pan pre-heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and shallots allow to sweat.
- Add butternut squash cook for 8 minutes then add thyme and cook for 8-10 more minutes.
- I took a cup and placed over bread slices and cut out circles with a paring knife. Place them in toaster to get that nice crisp.
- Mix vegenaise and mustard.
- Lets start layering. Spread mustard mix on 3 slices of bread, layer slices of avocado (1/4 cup each patty), Chicken patty, butternut squash, alpha sprouts and other slice of bread. VIOLA!!!!