These were soooooo tasty and cute! Made these treats for Valentines Day and finally am able to post the recipe!! Hurry go try it out! ^_^
** Try it out and please make sure to add this Link so I can see/try what you lovelies created!! Especially if you added a little twist to it
- 1 cup Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups White Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Walnuts or Pecans, chopped (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugars and vanilla. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each, until thoroughly blended.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, and salt in a bowl. Gradually stir flour mixture into the egg mixture until blended. Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts/pecans if using. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Remove, and cool pan on wire rack before cutting*. VIOLA!!
*To get the heart and teddy bear shapes I used cookie cutters.