I’ve been meaning to try this and was not sure what I was going to put in it but I just used what I had and I must saying DELICIOUSNESS!!
** Try it out and please make sure to add this Link so I can see/try what you lovelies created!! Especially if you added a little twist to it
- 1 can of Thai Organic Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp of Curry
- 2 cups of Water
- 2 small Radishes, minced
- 2 Baby Bok Choy, washed
- 1 medium Yellow Beet, peeled and cut into wedges
- 3 large Baby Sweet Peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup of fresh Broccoli, blanched
- 1 cup of Asparagus, blanched and sliced
- 1/4 cup Scallion, sliced (both white and light green parts)
- Set water and fish sauce, on stove to boil.
- Add Coconut milk, curry and beet wedges, lower heat and allow to simmer.
- Meanwhile blanch broccoli and asparagus, sprinkle with salt & pepper and set aside.
- Once Beets are soft add rest of ingredients. Allow to cook for and extra 5 to 6 minutes. Viola!!
- Kale-Sesame Udon with Roasted Beets (nakedveganlunch.com)
- Korean style marinated beef with kale (allergysaferecipes.com)
- Marinated Tofu with Kale and Crimini Mushrooms (foodiewithalife.com)
- Gluten Free Recipe: Kale Fried Rice (sheshungry.wordpress.com)