I can say we all agree that we just love ourselves a good olé Omelette. This was such a yummy meal!! I definitely want another LOL Simple and satisfying for sweetie pie 💟<3<3<3
**Try it out and please make sure to add this Link so I can see/try what you lovelies created!!!! 🙂
- 4 Egg Whites
- 2 Stalks of Scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 cup of mushrooms, diced
- Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp of Butter
- Fresh Romano Cheese, grated on top
- Preheat butter over medium heat. Place mushrooms and garlic. Sauteed for 4 minutes add scallions. Set aside.
- Scramble egg whites, add to pan. Flip once add mushrooms and scallions . Sprinkle salt and pepper. Flip one side over
- Grate some Romano cheese. VIOLA!!!